Support Forum

Lantiv
 FAQ  FAQ  Search  Search  Memberlist  Memberlist
Register :: Log in Log in to check your private messages

Outputting a timetable for a whole year   View previous topic :: View next topic   
packtim
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:55 pm    Post subject: Outputting a timetable for a whole year Reply with quote

Can anybody help me please? I am trying to display a timetable for a whole year for multiple courses. Selecting the date range in 'Schedule' Mode, the max I can do is one month. I know I can generate a report list for an entire year, but I would like it in a visual form, rather than just a list. Does anyone have any suggestions please?
lantiv
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:09 pm    Post subject: Printing an entire year Reply with quote

Site Admin

In the “Print/Export” window you can select an entire year. To do this, open the drop down window near “Days” and switch to “Dates” at the bottom of it. Then, click with the mouse on the first day, e.g. Jan 1st. Then go to the last month using the arrow buttons at the top of the window and click on the last day while holding down the Shift key on the keyboard. This will select the entire range.

On screen you can select only up to 31 days in a single view, but you can scroll it easily by moving the mouse cursor over the date selector and then using the mouse wheel to scroll up/down (no need to click on it, just use the wheel while the mouse is above it).

PrintYear.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  68.55 KB
 Viewed:  145 Time(s)

PrintYear.png

WheelOverDates.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  6.94 KB
 Viewed:  145 Time(s)

WheelOverDates.png

Jump to: