Support Forum

Lantiv
 FAQ  FAQ  Search  Search  Memberlist  Memberlist
Register :: Log in Log in to check your private messages

More keybaord shortcuts   View previous topic :: View next topic   
johnmiller1
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 3:32 am    Post subject: More keybaord shortcuts Reply with quote

I found a post from several years ago (under Turbo) titled "Keyboard Shortcuts?" In it, you give a link for more information, but the link no longer exists. Do you have/could you post a list of keyboard shortcuts?

Specifically, is there a keyboard shortcut for entering/exiting edit mode? If not, I would like to request it (perhaps F2 like Microsoft uses?). How about switching between resources?

Also, being able to type the names of the resources you want when defining activities would greatly speed up data entry. e.g. In edit mode for activities, rather than having to click on an item, then scroll thru the list, and click on the resource I want, I would like to simply type in the first few letters, have it come up, and hit Tab/Enter.

Thanks,
John
lantiv
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:02 am    Post subject: Keyboard Reply with quote

Site Admin

We currently don't have a keyboard shortcut for switching the editing mode and between resources, but we do have the option to use the keyboard to look up resources in a popup list.

All you have to do is open any popup list of resources in the program and start typing the name of the resource. The program will highlight the first resource that starts with the letters you typed. Here is some more information about this feature: http://timetablingturbo.com/features.html#lookingup

We will add the keyboard shortcuts for switching the editing mode and between resources as you have requested.

Jump to: